St George's House
Your hosts, Mark and Pearly warmly welcome you to St George's House. A lovely traditional Victorian house in an enviable position, close to the sea and Shanklin town. St. George's House is both a 3-minute walk from the scenic cliff-top pathway which leads down to the beach and to Shanklin town center with rail station.
We pamper our guests offering luxurious touches at value prices:
- Complimentary tea/coffee with homemade cake on arrival
- En-suite bedrooms with fine bedlinen
- Prosecco and flowers for special occasions
- Exciting breakfast menu which includes healthy options as well as traditional English breakfast
- Afternoon tea / evening meal / picnics are available upon request
- Bar with a range of beers, wines, spirits and cocktails
- Large lounge with widescreen TV, DVDs and fine music system
- Rooms with Freeview TV, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries and teas, coffees and treats
- Free onsite parking and Wi-Fi
Satisfying our customers is our passion. We will do all we can to ensure that your stay at St. George's House is both relaxing and enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
EASTER SPECIAL: Complimentary chocolate eggs, a unique Easter breakfast with lots of delicious special foods and even save 15% off the price.
View a selection of our excellent rooms, wide range of facilities and also view our current availability for each room type.
Arrival / Departure
Check in: 2:00pm till 10:00pm
Check out: 10:30am